Rome was once the largest, wealthiest, most powerful city in the Western world. The birthplace of Caesar and home to the Catholic Church, Rome is a city built on history. The Italian capital is packed with countless historical landmarks, museums, and over nine hundred churches. Though crowded and sprawling, it is a city filled with life, beauty, and charm and the highlight moment of a stay in Italy for many.
Early morning departure from Florence to Rome. Guided tour of the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel. Walking tour of the main piazzas led by staff, and free time to further explore the city. Late afternoon/early evening return to Florence.
The activity includes:
- Round-trip transportation
- Entry fee and guided visit of selected sites
- Field learning staff on-site
The activity does not include:
- Meals not listed above
- Entrance fees or costs associated to sites/activities visited on own
- Familiarize with the history of the Roman Empire and its importance in contemporary Italy
- Understand the terminology associated with the culture, identity and power relevant to the Roman Empire
- Gain a broader knowledge of food and products that are unique to the Italian territory, history, and culture
- Increase critical thinking, especially in relation to the role tourism plays in marketing the history, food, and culture of Italy
- Develop team-building and collaborative skills
For availability and payment deadline, please contact EFL office at email@example.com